Thursday, July 7, 2011

Feelin' Hot Hot Hot

I am not sure if you are like me, but I don't particularly enjoy eating hot food on a hot day.  Salad is a great choice for the summer months.  I had left over chicken from the night before, chicken salad? No way... I want to refresh my taste buds. Buffalo Chicken wrap? ...or how about a Buffalo Chicken Salad?! 

Here is what you need:
  • Boneless Skinless Chicken
  • Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
  • Romain Hearts
  • Celery
  • Tomato
  • Martin's Blue Cheese Dressing
1st: If you haven't already... Bake the Chicken at 350 degrees for an hour.  (Rinse the chicken under water, rub a pinch of salt on both sides. Place in a Ziploc bag, and pour in Bread Crumbs, Shake and Bake)

2nd: Cut up the chicken in chunks and place in a mixing bowl
3rd: Mix in Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce (to taste)
4th: In seperate serving dishes, fill with romaine, celery and tomatoes
5th: Top with the Buffalo Chicken and Martin's Blue Cheese Dressing


This dish is easy and delicious, and will be sure to be a summertime favorite!
Hugs & Dishes,
Liz Zania


 

No comments:

Post a Comment