Thursday, March 17, 2011

We are Dishing on Dishes...

This blog is a long overdue collaboration of four woman.  After numerous sushi lunch dates and at home dinner parties to bbq-ing baked potatoes slathered in butter  wrapped in tin foil on the grille and searing scallops in a pan...
Ah I'm beside myself right now just thinking of all the  yummy food and fun.  Food, Cooking, Eating... We do it every day.  To some it's fuel to most it's enjoyment.  To US it's the time we spend together to gab about fashion, friends and current events.
We came upon the idea to start a food blog a few months ago, on a road trip to Philadelphia.  We began to discuss the possible places to eat and continued to talk about different foods we enjoyed for 3 hours straight.  
Just the other day I looked through my cell phone and I realized I should admit myself to rehab for Food Lovers Anonymous.  I have numerous photos stored in folders titled Sugar and Salt. Who the hell has pictures of food on there cell phone?  Every time we go out to eat or cook an awesome meal... I take a photo.  Is this a problem or is it love?
My love has become an obsession and my girlfriends are obsessed too.  So let's do this! We will discuss:
Restaurants, Take Out,  Home Cooking and Recipes.
This blog will be our source to share with others our love of food... We are here because we are Dishing on Dishes.
Hugs & Dishes,  Liz Zania

No comments:

Post a Comment